People in Need is a non-governmental, non-profit organization founded on the ideals of humanism, freedom, equality and solidarity. We consider human dignity and freedom to be fundamental values. We believe that people anywhere in the world should have the right to make decisions about their lives and to share the rights expressed in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
The People in Need organization was established in 1992 by a group of Czech war correspondents who were no longer satisfied with merely relaying information about ongoing conflicts and began sending out aid. It gradually became established as a professional humanitarian organization striving to provide aid in troubled regions and support adherence to human rights around the world.
Throughout our over 25 years of its existence, People in Need has become one of the biggest non-profit organizations in Central Europe. In addition to humanitarian aid and human rights, it now also targets education and helps people living in social exclusion.
We are part of Alliance 2015, a strategic network of seven European non-governmental organizations engaged in humanitarian aid and development projects. This collaboration increases effectiveness, both in working in the target countries and in campaigns aimed at influencing the attitudes of politicians and the general public in Europe. In our over 16 years operation in Ethiopia, has focused on projects in five main areas of interest: Education and Social protection, Environment, Livelihood and Agriculture, Water, sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) and Emergency programs.
More information at www.peopleinneed.cz or https://www.clovekvtisni.cz/en/what-we-do/humanitarian-aid-and-development/ethiopia.
PIN would like to invite energetic, disciplined, responsible female intern applicant to work under Human Resource department.
NB:-Whenever you are looking for jobs in Ethiopia, just remember Elelanajobs.
We hope that Elelanajobs will help you find your dream job quickly and easily.
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities.
For More updates Join Our Official Telegram Channel
Position – Human Resource intern(only female)
- Length of internship – for 6 months
- Number required – 1 (one)
- Minimum BA degree in Management, Human Resource Management, Law other related social science fields of study from a recognized higher education institution
- Only Graduates of 2012 or 2013 E.C
- Only zero years of work experience required
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Human Resource Management
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Good judgment regarding confidentiality and respect
- for sensitive materials
- Ability to work in a team environment
Duties of Human Resource intern:
- Maintain personnel and confidential files for active and terminated employees
- Fill out employment and other HR forms
Facilitate staff medical insurance
- Scanning, copying & archiving of all HR related documents.
- Answer the office phone and take calls or messages
- Assist in preparation for HR events and work the events as necessary (orientations, employee fair well, employee parties, etc.)
- Maintain a professional image
- Assist in other departments as needed
- Closely working with HR Officer & other HR team to
- support HR related issues.
- Any other HR related tasks as required and assigned.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the position should fill the application form and send their CV and Cover letter as soon as possible via following the link: Apply-HR Intern until May 19,2022.
Should any information needed please contact using: [email protected]
Please note: PIN does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing, training or any other fees).
People in Need staff are expected to perform job duties and responsibilities in accordance with People in Need Code of conduct and key policies (available at: www.peopleinneed.cz/policies)
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.